As some of you may know, I made myself a clock recently...
It's the inspiration for my new kitchen decor. Let me make one thing perfectly clear: I am not a collector. I don't have multiple things of a similar nature sitting around together collecting dust. But how happy would a cupcake kitchen be? I can't resist!
So when I was out shopping the other day I came across something I had to have!
Seriously, too cute to pass up.
I'm in love.
Is it just me, or should one of these be pink on the bottom? Ah, who cares!? I'm still in love!
I mean, this is too perfect (terrible photo notwithstanding)!






5 comments:
Oh Darla! These ARE adorable. I love all of this! I check everything out as soon as I see you've posted something! I can't wait to see your birthday cake! Happy Early Birthday!
Missy (Suman) Price
I have a cupcake kitchen as well! it is so much fun. Now all my friend buy me cupcake decor items for all occasions. I recently recieved a halloween cupcake jar. I also purchased super cheap wooden letters to spelled out cupcake. I painted them white and set them on the trim above my kitchen window. I made framed art using cupcake papers and other scrapbook cupcake cuteness. Have fun with your cupcake kitchen. I know I am!
Where did you find the cupcake hooks? I've looked online but google has let me down. Name of the manufacturer?
I found these hooks at Homegoods when I still lived in Maine. Unfortunately, I don't know the maker. It isn't printed anywhere on them and I don't remember what the packaging said. I'm not sure if it will help, but I located them in the children's room decor section of Homegoods.
Sorry I couldn't be more helpful!
How did you make that clock? It's SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment